Explore Downtown Las Vegas and hear the history of Fremont Street with a paranormal twist!
- Visit 3 haunted Las Vegas properties and hear the real stories that made them as they are
- Highlights include the ghosts of mob bodyguards and stories from the Motel of Death!
- Explore historic Downtown Las Vegas with an experienced guide on Fremont Street
- 45 min outdoor walking tour in historic things to do downtown las vegas. Learn the history of the area with a paranormal twist. Evening and breakfast show available.
- Departure location: In front of Banger Brewing (450 Fremont St)
- Free admission for children under 12 with paid adult
- Tour departure time: Tours available almost nightly Monday through Saturday 7PM. Breakfast show 9AM.
- Children 12 and younger free with paying adult.